Landscape Maintenance General Manager
Landform of Central Florida, Inc., a landscape company with over 31 years’ experience in Central Florida, is seeking a reliable and self-motivated Landscape Maintenance General Manager. The Maintenance General Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of field jobs generated by the company for the Maintenance Department. They work closely with designated Area Managers, crew Foremen, support staff and Owners to ensure the highest standard of property maintenance and customer interaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. (Others may be assigned):
- Manage and schedule use of resources, including labor, equipment, and materials to ensure maximum use and completion of work within budget, safety guidelines and quality standards.
- Oversee business development and equipment forecasting.
- Understand contract specifications to ensure fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and attend regular on-site meetings with property managers, foremen and/or property owners to assist with necessary maintenance, repairs, installations and/or any other work requests.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service with current and potential customers.
- Respond to requests and complaints of property owners in writing or by telephone in a timely and courteous manner.
- Participate in strategic recruiting, interviewing, hiring and retention of crew and foremen.
- Advise, consult, and coordinate any additional work and recommended landscape upgrades and other special projects outside of contracted services.
- Compile monthly management reports and assist with the development of annual maintenance budget.
- Conduct regular safety training and safety inspections on jobsites.
- Promote the growth and development of crew and foremen, assisting them in carrying out their responsibilities as needed.
- Be knowledgeable of all federal, state, and local rules and regulations affecting the Company’s pursuit of proper property maintenance procedures and safety.
Ideal candidates would have the following qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of fertilization and pest control programs.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task, plan and set priorities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual (English / Spanish) is a plus.
- Ability to relate well with people, and to work independently and in team settings.
- Proven judgment skills with keen attention to detail.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel).
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Horticulture preferred.
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license.
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
Landform of Central Florida, Inc.
398 N. Dobson St
Orlando, FL 32805
Tel. (407) 298-3036 (Se habla español).